Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream (Night Cream)


Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Night Cream is a "high-performance nighttime moisturizer that intensively energizes skin and reduces the appearance of all signs of aging such as wrinkles and loss of firmness." It also "promotes luxurius resilience, smoothness and radiance for a vibrant, youthful look."



I was surprised that this night cream is not as thick as the White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream that I have used before. This one is much more lightweight. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly when I applied it on.

The first few times of using this, I was annoyed because it felt sticky when it dries up. Then, I tried applying it when I just pat-dry my face after washing, and it made a huge difference. When applied onto damp skin, the cream gets absorbed in quicker and doesn't have a sticky finish.

I noticed that my face seem brighter the next day. It also felt more hydrated. My cheeks tend to get a bit dry and itchy on colder days and this cream helped moisturize it. It also healed the dry patches I have near my jawline in just two nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets