Shiseido Future Solution LX Extra Rich Cleansing Foam

Shiseido Future Solution LX Extra Rish Cleansing Foam is a "foaming cleanser that removes impurities while retaining skin's essential moisture, leaving skin fresh and smooth". It says to "prepares skin to enhance the benefits of the following treatments."



The cleanser is very rich and creamy. I use this with my Clarisonic. I use as much as I have in the picture for a wash. It's very foamy so that amount is enough. I like the scent is this facial wash.

This cleanser does a great job in cleansing my face of oil and makeup. It's moisturizing and I never got that tight feeling after I wash my face.

As what the description says, I quickly follow up with a retinol cream or a night cream after I use this. I feel like it does help make the product get absorbed by the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets