NYC Kohl Brow / Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black

 

This is a really cheap and extra long eyeliner and/or brow pencil. I got this to try to use it on my eyes. 

As an eyeliner, I really have a hard time lining my eyes with this because it doesn't glide on smoothly. Even though it's hard to draw a line with this, I like that when I actually get to perfectly line my eyes, the eyeliner stays put.


I use this for my eyebrows now. It's a nice eyebrow pencil because the pencil doesn't smudges or erases quickly. I have oily skin and often times my eyebrow makeup gets rubbed off easily. I like that this pencil lasts the whole day on my brows. 

Since I got the Jet Black shade, I had to really blend it well with my eyebrows so that it won't look too dark. For filling in my brows, I run this pencil on a spoolie instead of using it directly. This way, it gives just the right amount of color to fill in my brows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets