Innisfree Eco Natural Green Tea BB Cream

 

Innisfree is a Korean brand of cosmetics and skincare line. I already tried some products from their Eco Science line before. You can read the review of that here.

Innisfree Eco Natural Green Tea BB Cream is said to be enriched with green tea from (their very famous) Jeju Island.

I'm not sure if this one comes in different shades but there isn't any shade info written on the box nor the tube. It also said it will match your individual skintone, so I am guessing it only comes in one shade.


The BB Cream comes in a tube with pump. The "100%" printed there on the label says it has "100% organic green tea".

This BB cream is for those with normal to dry skin type. It's creamy and very moisturizing.


The BB cream looks dark on my arm, but when applied on my face, it blends well and matches my skin tone. The BB cream is too creamy for my oily skin so I have to skip my facial moisturizer. And since it already has SPF 25 PA+++, I can skip my sunscreen as well.

Since this product is meant for those with dry to normal skin, it does not have oil control. My face did get shiny fast so I have to keep blotting with oil control films.

Coverage of this bb cream is good. It covers redness and small blemishes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets