Blistex Cold & Allergy Lip Soother



Blistex Cold & Allergy Lip Soother helps lips that are feeling under the weather due to allergies, cold or flu.

It relieves lip discomfort and dryness due to illness or medication. An advanced analgesic relieves sore, itchy lips. For comfort and soothing, it's infused with Vitamins C and E, green tea, elderberry, chamomile and honey.



Sometimes, when my lips gets so dry and I over exfoliate them, it stings and becomes sensitive. This helps relieves the burning feeling. It also helps treat dry chapped lips.

The lip balm glides on smoothly. It has a honey lemon taste to it.

1 comment:

  1. I had to buy this the other day, because I had a seriously nasty cold (still getting over it)! It works great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets