Eclos Plant Stem Cells Anti-Aging Regenerative Cream and Facial Cleanser

When I went to our local supermarket one time, I saw they were giving out product samples of Eclos in a cute yellow pouch.


Inside the bag is an Eclos Anti-Aging Regenerative Cream (7mL) and a Skin Prep Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser (1oz)

Eclos is an anti-aging line by Freeman. Eclos products are formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes and mineral oil or petroleum.



The Regenerative Cream is a medium-weight cream that can be applied on day and night. The cream looks thick but really isn't.


The first thing I noticed when I applied this onto my face is that the scent is appalling. I thought that the smell would go away in a few minutes but it didn't. The scent was so disturbing that I had to wash my face and remove it. 

And so, that concludes my experience with the moisturizer. I threw it away after that.


The Skin Prep Facial Cleanser is formulated with a special pH balance formula with Chamomile and Cucumber to help soothe, revitalize and hydrate skin.


It's a gel cleanser that has the same scent as of the cream. But, since you wash this off, the scent isn't really that disturbing, unless you did what I did, which is to hold my breath while I was washing my face. 

I got oily skin and I didn't find this to be drying. But, I just did a test before typing this review and I used the cleanser to wash my hands.My hands feel so dry right now.

I used this for 4 days for both day and night time cleansing. 

On Day 2, I saw small pimples began to pop out on my face. I got around 2 to 3 small blemishes. It didn't occur to me that maybe the cleanser was to cause so I continued my use.

Yesterday was Day 4. More small pimples popped out of my face. My face looks horrible right now because it has a lot of blemishes! I stopped using this cleanser, it might not suit me and might be the reason for all of these breakouts. So, like the moisturizer, I also threw this away.

I regret trying this product. My skin looks good before I tried this cleanser, now I have to treat the breakouts I have.

The only thing I did not throw away is the yellow makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets