Zoya PixieDust in Godiva


I really want to try out the new textured nail polishes so I got Zoya PixieDust. I like Zoya PixieDust because the sugary-like grains is matte and yet it has tiny sparkles in them. 

I got Zoya PixieDust in Godiva. It's a soft nude with sugared sparkles. 



It's hard to capture the sparkles in the picture.


I really like this textured grains in this polish. I can't stop feeling my nails. 


It also looks nice with a top coat. But it absorbs top coat so much! I applied 5 coats here.


It wasn't that hard removing this polish. All I did was press a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover on my nail for about 40 seconds then rub off the polish. If the polish didn't come off, I'd let the cotton ball sit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets