Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub


Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub  is a multi-tasking scrub that promises to clear up acne's past, present and future. It would also fade the look of past acne marks, clear present breakouts and help prevent future ones from popping up your face. This cleanser has 2% Salicylic Acid for acne treatment.


I usually don't like non-foaming cleanser, but I still got this one because it looks like a good acne clearing product and I want to test it.


The cleanser is white with micro-beads in them for gentle exfoliation.

I used this twice a day for a couple of weeks. This cleanser doesn't do a great job in cleansing away dirt and oil. I feel my t-zone, especially my nose, to still be a little bit oily after I wash my face. If this happens, I'd wash my face another time. This cleanser doesn't leave a film coating.

I used this for couple of weeks. Within a month, I noticed that my breakout became worse than it was before so I decided to stop using it. New pimples just won't stop popping on my face, it's terrible! When I discontinued using this cleanser, my face became calmer.

I don't want to waste this so I decided that it might be good to use it to wash my back instead. Wrong! Just like what happened to my face, I noticed that my back started breaking out horribly. I really should stop using this and just throw it away.

This product does not suit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets