Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15


I don't need a lot of moisturizing because I have oily skin. I find Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 gives me just the right amount of moisture. I buy this when I get lazy searching for my next moisturizer. My mom really loves "Oil of Olay" though, she has been using this since as long as I can remember.



I can't find the one for "Oily/Combination Skin" so I got the one for "Normal" skin instead. I would really prefer the one for my skin type but the drugstore I go to only has this one.


The cream may look thick, but it isn't. I like that it already has SPF 15, but I still apply a higher sunscreen when I'm going outdoors. 

This isn't sticky or greasy at all. I found it absorbs into the skin better if I applied this on right after I towel dry from a taking a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets