FREE Bath & Body Works (USA) Mini Candle - in store

I love it when Bath & Body Works have freebie weekend! This weekend, they're giving away a mini candle of your choice.

You're suppose to be a fan of Bath & Body Works Facebook page in order to be able to claim this offer. Look for their "offer" posted on their wall and claim it. You'd then get an email of the coupon that looks like this:


You don't even have to print the coupon, you can show it in store from your smartphone or tablet.

I just claimed my candle!


All of the mini candles are Christmas scents. I chose "Twisted Peppermint".

This offer is valid up to October 28, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. I just went and got the same scent! Twisted Peppermint has to be my all time favorite scent every from Bath & Body Works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is going to be the first time for me to try this one. I got it because I like minty home fragrance.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets