Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Hydrating Make-up Remover

Hada Labo is a Japanese brand that is well-known for using hyaluronic acid. If you're not familiar with what hyaluronic acid is, check out their cute demonstration of what benefits it will bring to the skin.

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Hydrating Make-up Remover is an oil based make-up remover. It does not contain mineral oil but uses high purity olive oil. It doesn't contain any fragrance or alcohol.


The bottle is supposed to be written in entirely Japanese, but since this product is from Singapore, they stuck an English translation over the back of the bottle. Without this English translation, I wouldn't know what this product is or how to use it.
Directions said to apply this onto dry hands and face. Pump the cleansing oil onto your dry palm and massage it directly onto your (dry) face, using gentle circular motion. Make sure to massage it over your closed eyes to remove any eye makeup. After that, rinse thoroughly with water.

 This cleansing oil removes heavy makeup. I was amazed at how it removed my BB cream completely in only just one wash.

What I really really love about this cleansing oil is that, after rinsing, there's no oil left on my skin. I was pretty surprised with when I touched my face after. There's no oily feeling!

It leaves my face feeling hydrated, with absolutely no tight-feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets