Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish+Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner


I have tried a sample of Aveeno shampoo and conditioner before but I forgot which one. I liked the sample so I decided to buy a whole bottle this time. I chose Nourish + Moisturize since I always like moisturizing shampoos.

The first time I use this, I find the smell to be weird. It smells like the hair coloring chemical. Everytime I use the shampoo, it remind me of using an at-home hair coloring kit.


The shampoo is creamy. It lathers up very good. It's also easy to rinse out.

The conditioner is a bit watery. I had to soak it in my hair longer to detangle my strands. If I rinse it out too soon, my hair will feel like I didn't use any conditioner.

For the first 2 weeks of using this, it made my hair soft. After that, it feels like any other regular shampoo and conditioner. I did notice that it made my hair shinny, but it did not treat my dry ends.

Judging by the size of this (just 10.5 oz), this shampoo and conditioner is pricier compared to other drugstore hair care products.

For me, this is a pricey but average drugstore shampoo/conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets