TIGI Bed Head Self Absorbed Mega Nutrient Conditioner


TIGI Bed Head Self Absorbed Mega Nutrient Conditioner is a daily conditioner that will give your hair body and shine. Nutrients in this conditioner are Vitamins A, B, C and E.

The bottle is pretty small, but it's conveniently has a pump. The consistency of this conditioner isn't too thick.
You can let the nutrients get soaked by your hair for at least 2 minutes but I like using this like a deep conditioner treatment, so I always let it sit longer. I leave this on my hair for 20 minutes.

Just like other TIGI products, the smell is delectable! It reminds me of orange popsicle. Because I leave this on for 20 minutes, the scent really sticks to my hair so my hair smells terrific even when it's already dry.

This helps detangle hair. It also left my hair soft and shiny.

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance!! I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts. Have a great night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review, always after super conditioner!
    i'm your new follower & i'm new to blogger so please check me out (:

    www.eleanor-jayne.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me. I just followed back.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets