Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish


Soap & Glory Flake Away is a body scrub. It has shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar. It'll transform your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant. It says so right on the tub...



I think that line is funny... I don't have scaly reptilian skin though...


The scrub is like a thick paste. You have to scrub in onto your skin in a circular motion until the grains are gone.

After I rinse it off, I immediately felt a huge difference. My skin is super smooth and so soft. It helps make my skin more moisturized if I applied a body butter or body lotion after I towel dry.

2 comments:

  1. Great review and this is so awesome definitely trying it out myself.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soap & Glory products smell sooo good! Their Hand Food hand cream is my best friend in the winter time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets