Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser


I wanted to try something from Neutrogena Naturals line. What I really wanted was their Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover, but I can't find it. So, I got this instead.

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser doesn't contain any harsh chemical, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes and phthalates.


What I really like about this cleanser is that it has salicylic acid. I always prefer face wash with that ingredient because I feel like it cleanses my pores better. It also helps prevents me from getting blemishes. This face wash contains natural salicylic acid found in Willowbark.

It's weird because this natural product has added scent to it. I was pretty surprised to smell that lemongrass scent.

This facial wash did not dry out my skin. But, I don't like how it cleanses. First, it doesn't lather that much. Then, after I was my face, I cam still feel a bit of oil around my nose area. I had to wash my face again to completely remove the oil. Since it doesn't wash off oil well, of course it also does a poor job in removing makeup.

I'm disappointed with this cleanser. It's not like the other Neturogena cleansers that I have loved.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following.

    You've a nice blog. I'm your new follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review girly. I love L'oreal cosmetics but never try their purifying facial.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets