Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Milk


When my skin is feeling a little dry, I switch to this facial cleanser. Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist is a skin care line that uses Hyaluronic Acid in all of their products. They said they will refine the dried and impure skin. Hyaluronic acid has an excellent moisturizing effect on one's skin. 

Aquamoist Moisturizing Cleansing Milk has a nice creamy consistency. It's fragrance-free so it might be good for those with sensitive skin.


I tried using this to wash off my makeup. It didn't cleanse the bb cream off my face. My towel become beige when I wipe my face to dry. I also had raccoon-eyes, so it didn't wash off the eyeliner and mascara well. Because of that, I just use a makeup remover before washing my face with this.

After I use this, my face becomes very soft. It doesn't feel tight. I can really feel the moisturizing effect of the hyaluronic acid. I love using this when our weather is colder, it's when my skin isn't as oily as it always is.

I won't recommend this if you have oily skin. On ordinary days, when my face is really oily, this cleanser doesn't wash the oil off my t-zone area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets