Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer - Color Balance (Lavender)


Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer has 3 kind, the Green (Color Adjust), Pink (Color Blend) and this Lavender (Color Balance). I chose the lavender one because their website mentioned it's the one most suitable for Asian skin.

The Balance primer is suppose to brighten dull or sallow skin. It would create a perfect canvas for foundation application and even out skin tone with a silky blend of vitamins A and E, lemongrass, aloe, soybean oil, and orchid complex. It would also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores. 

You can wear this under foundation to increase your make-up's longevity or you can also wear it alone for a velvety-smooth finish. 

 

I did feel the velvety smooth finish once I applied this. It makes it a lot easier to spread my bb cream all over my face. 

My makeup lasts longer when I use this primer first. I noticed that my blush also lasts longer too. It does an average job in oil control. I still become shiny, but not that quick. 

Wearing a primer helps on hot and humid days. When the weather's hot, my face always feel like my makeup is melting. But with a primer on, it give me a feeling that my makeup stays in place.

This bottle will last long since I only use a small amount of it for my entire face. You don't have to put a lot, I apply a thin layer and it's already enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets