Missha 3D Essence Sheet Mask in Milk & Honey


This is my first time to use a mask like this. I always use the cream mask where you spread it all over your face.

Missha 3D Essence Sheet Mask will provide moisture and nutrients of milk and honey to the skin. The rich nutrients of Milk Protein and honey extracts provides dry skin with moisture and radiance.

For the purpose of this picture, I dried out the mask so I can take a shot of it. The mask was dripping wet when you take it out of the package.


The mask shape was good. It contours to the curves of my face. The holes for the eyes, nose and mouth was exact. The mask is soaking with the milk and honey essence.


I left it on for 15 - 20 minutes as what the direction on the package says. It also says to lightly pat the face after you remove the mask. After removing the mask, my face feels very sticky. So, I just washed my face instead.

I used this mask at night, the next morning, my face felt very soft.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that mask looks so coool and new follower!
    please check out my blog; http://naturalbeings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog Debbie.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets