Dr. Jart Silver Label BB Cream

 

I have already wrote about this before, but I was fixing my blog posts the other day and I accidentally deleted this entry.

Dr. Jart Silver Label BB cream is one of the first BB creams I got. I chose this because it says it controls oil. Since I have oily skin, I really need something with good oil-control.
I like that this BB cream already has a high SPF in it. It has SPF 35 so I can skip my sunscreen when I use this.


I am an NC 25, and as you can see from my swatch picture, the bb cream is a perfect shade for me. You can't even see the spot where I blended the cream.

I find it a bit tricky to blend this bb cream over my face. I always apply a small amount only, spot it all over my face then blend. If I applied too much, my face will become too white. If that happens, I remove some of the cream with a tissue until I get the shade under control. Dusting some face powder also helps control the shade.

The coverage is pretty good. It can cover small blemishes. It gives me a natural look. How do I know that? Because I get complimented when I have this on. People say I have a nice complexion. I, of course, do not share my secret with them. Lol.


2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about BB Creams, I think this is a great match for your skin tone! It blends in flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB creams are amazing Sugarsheen, I LOVE them! With just the right amount of this bb cream, it looks flawless, but too much will make me look like a ghost.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets