Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment


I have been using this for a long time now, and I forgot to write about it. It took me so long that the packaging has change. I have the old tube...


I really like Garnier Fructis hair care products. I use their shampoo, conditioner, hair gel, serum and hair spray. I really like the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair soft and smooth so I also bought the treatment.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment is for dry to over-dried or damaged hair. It will treat your hair with it's 3 nutritive fruit oils - Olive, Avocado and Shea. It also has Apricot seeds.


You can see the tiny orange apricot seeds in the picture.

I usually use this twice a week. After shampooing with Garnier Fructis Daily Care shampoo or one of their anti-dandruff shampoo .

My hair is dry at the ends. I leave this on for 3-minutes the first time I used this. After I towel-dry my hair, I didn't feel anything different with the texture of my hair. So, I left this on longer. I tried to leave it for 7 to 10 minutes instead. This time, my hair did felt a bit softer afterwards.

I really like the 3 fruit oils they used here. But, I do not know why they have to add apricot seeds in it. I just hope the seeds rinses off well. I don't really know what the Apricot seeds are for. I read the back of the tube twice and it didn't even explained what the seeds are for. It just says "Enriched with apricot seeds"

 I didn't notice any difference from using this treatment from the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner. My hair texture felt the same after using either one. It didn't weight down my hair. It didn't left any oily residue. But it didn't treat my dry ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets