Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Açaí Berry


I didn't like Burt's Bees original lip balm before because, first, I don't like minty lip balms and second, it feels like the balm just sat there on top of my lips. But now Burt's Bees came out with fruit infused lip balms that I decided to get the Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Açaí Berry



Superfruit acai berry is a good antioxidant that provides free radical and vitamins A, C, D and E as well as omega oils. It promises to leave lips renewed, moisturized and healthy. 

This lip balm smells amazing! It smells and taste sweet. For the first few times I put it on, my dog, Coco would sniff around thinking that I ate something. The smell is really strong that it attracted my dog. I think she was a bit disappointed that the smell isn't actually food but only a lip balm.


The lip balm helps keeps the lips from being dry, but it isn't moisturizing enough. It feels light, I like this formula better than their old one. I constantly re-apply the lip balm because I feel like it dries up quick; I'm not quite sure if it dries out or if it gets absorbed in. It kept my lips soft. I'm not really prone to cracking lips as the weather here is usually hot.

If you don't suffer from dry cracking lips, then this lip balm is perfect. I think it's more suitable for everyday use, not as a treatment for dry lips. It would be better if it has SPF in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets