Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush & Highlighter in Winter Glow


I really liked the Rimmel Blush I purchased before so I got Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush & Highlighter.
There's 3 shades in this pan to achieve different looks. Use the shades altogether for a general healthy blushed look. Combine the different shades to mix your own personalized shade. I always use the 3 shades altogether.

The first shade is a light pink, second one has shimmers and the third is a darker berry pink. I swipe the blush brush on all three and got this...


The shimmer is pretty subtle. I don't really like that much shimmer on my face because it makes me look more oily. Overall I like this blush. The pigment is good and the blush stays on well.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the Rimmel blushes! You've got a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaimee! Thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets