Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser

I purchased Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser because I saw really good reviews about this face wash. It's an oil-free cleanser that clears pores of dirt and oil. It's designed to be used for all skin type.


The cleanser comes in a pump bottle. It has a very thick consistency which makes it a bit hard to pump out. Instructions on the bottle said that you have to shake it before using it. But because the liquid is so thick, nothing happens much when you shake it. I just turn the bottle upside down for a second to let the liquid inside mix together a bit.


The liquid is sheen, it has some illuminating particles in it. This does not have any effect after you wash though, because it rinses right off with water. So don't expect to have a glowing sheen affect on your face after washing with this.

The cleanser didn't do anything with some of my visible pores. I still get the occasional blackheads on my nose and chin. I wash my face twice with this to remove makeup.

I must admit that I do not like this cleanser. Although the scent is not over-powering, I hate the smell. It doesn't clean my face as good as I want it to. I can feel my nose is still oily after I wash my face with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets