Dr. Jart All Out Black Head

Dr. Jart+ is a Korean brand. The company makes skin care products and cosmetics.

Searching for Asian blackhead treatments on the web, I found out that aside from nose strips, another popular treatment are these creams, balms or serums that say to push the blackheads out of the pores upon application or they'd dissolve the blackhead in your pores.. They sound too good to be true so I wanted to test it out.

I got Dr. Jart+ All Out Black Head.

 

The packaging is nice! Looks professional.

Here's the description and instruction from the back of the box...


It says it "dissolves" the blackheads and whiteheads.

I tried this on my nose. I applied one pump of this and massage the serum around my nose. I don't quite understand the instructions, so I just continue massaging my nose for around 8-10 minutes. While doing this, you can suddenly feel some texture forming on the serum. At first I wanted to believe that it's the blackheads that came out but, looking closely, I just realize those texture are just the bits of the serum that got built-up.

After rinsing this out of my nose, I really didn't notice anything different. It just made my skin softer. I was really disappointed that nothing really happened to the blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets