pHisoderm Anti-blemish Gel Facial Wash


When I read "gel" facial wash, I was really expecting this Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash to come out having the consistency of something like hair gel, but I was wrong. This came out to be more liquidy than what I expected. The liquid gel is clear.


The "gel" lathers up well. Like I said before, I really like my face wash to lather up. It's also good in cleansing and stripping my face off dirt and oil. The smell is light and refreshing. It contains 2% salicylic acid but it doesn't dry out my skin.

1 comment:

  1. Skin is exposed to daily dirt, pollution and harsh chemicals so that it is important to have a regular skin care regimen to help the skin stay healthy and glowing and its a good Facial Wash for to take care of it. Thanks..!!!
    Acne Products

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets