Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque


I use this Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque as a treatment for blackheads and oily skin. It's a cheap yet effective at home treatment for pimples. I have been using this for many years now. 

This product helps "dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores". That's quoting from the description at the back. 

To use this, just apply it over your clean face. Upon application, it might sting a little. I think it's because of the mint. When this happen, I fan my face. It will eventually calm down around 2-3 minutes.

I apply this on my entire face, even covered up my eyebrows with this. You wait for this green paste to harden in about 10 - 15 minutes then rinse it off. 

It doesn't literally washes blackheads away. But it sure does dry up pimples fast. Sometimes, I'd use this as a spot-on treatment on my pimples. 

It's a bit hard to wash this mask off. Once you're able to get all the green mask off, you'll see great results. I love how refreshed my face looks after. My skin also feels tighter.

To help completely remove blackheads, I'd use a pore strip after washing off this mask. I think it's the perfect time to use a pore strip since your face is soft from the mask, which will make it easier for the blackheads to get pulled out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets