Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

 

If you're looking for a good concealer that does a good job in covering your imperfections, then this Benefit Boi-ing Concealer is for you! The time I bought this, I was breaking out pretty bad and was looking for a concealer to hide it all. I tested almost every concealer in the makeup store until I came upon this one.

This concealer is "Industrial Strength" and really camouflages pimples, dark circles and other skin tone discoloration well. My problem with concealers is that it usually doesn't last long on my face because it gets rubbed off easily or melts away when the weather is hot. This concealer just stays put. Maybe because of it's "industrial strength". The cream is a bit dry, but it blends easily.


This concealer is available in 3 shades, I got the medium shade - #02. But after a few months past, I think my complexion became lighter and now, I think I should have gotten the #01 shade. Well, good thing my acne healed up so I won't need to use this that often anymore. (FYI, I'm a Mac NC25)

Overall, I think this concealer is good for people with oily skin. It really stays put well. When I had my make-up done by a make-up artist a few months back, I brought this out for her to use. She was pretty shocked on how good this concealer is.


I think there's two versions of the packaging of this concealer. Mine has a mirror with in. The other one doesn't have any mirror and is see-thru on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets