Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++


Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream is said to give an even, natural-looking finish. It's non-chemical, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, alcohol-free, Triclosan, GMO and Benzophenone - free.


The packaging is really nice. It's a tube with pump enclosed in a hard plastic case. The packaging makes it look expensive as it really is.


This is shade #23 or Natural Yellow Beige. Like the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream that I have tried before, this is also too moisturizing for me. I don't think it's suitable for those with oily skin like me. 

It's easy to blend and coverage is very good.

I had my mom use this and she likes it because it doesn't set into her wrinkles. It's also provides the hydration she needs for her skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets