Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium #110


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is said to be suitable for those with normal skin. It has 0% oils and already has SPF 30 in it.

The BB cream is watery. But it feels too moisturizing for my oily skin. It made my face look shiny so I dab the excess oil with a blotting paper before I applied powder.


When I first tried it on, I thought it was too pale for me. But when I let it set a bit, the shade (Light/Medium) matched my skin tone perfectly (I am a MAC NC25).


This BB cream feels like a tinted moisturizer. It feels really light on the face and doesn't feel like I have makeup on.

The coverage is not good, maybe because it's so light and watery. Tiny blemishes and the redness around my nose are still very visible after I applied this. Coverage did become slightly better when I use this together with a mineral powder.

This is a nice, light-weight bb cream during those hot and humid days since it feels like you have nothing on. Not good if you have a lot of blemishes you want to cover-up.

1 comment:

  1. I heard so many mixed reviews about this BB cream I just need to try it out myself...

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets