Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask


This is my first time to try anything from the Freeman brand. I always read on magazines or online that their masks works well and are also cheap so I decided to try it.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask is made with natural ingredients. The key ingredient in this mask are:
Avocado Oil, Oatmeal and Kaolin Clay. Kaolin Clay absorbs oil and help control shine. This mask is supposed to draw out excess oil and dirt and purge clogged pores leaving your skin clean and soft.


I like the smell, I can't explain the scent but I like it.

The first time I use this mask, it felt a bit itchy when it dried. I used it for 10 minutes before I wash it off.

My face feels really really clean after I wash it, without a trace of oil. It made my face, especially my cheeks, feel tight.

Now that I have been using this mask regularly (twice a week), I think I got used to the formula so it's not itchy anymore when it dries up.

I like that this mask absorbs excess oil and cleanses away the dirt. It controls shine after a few hours of rinsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets