Suave Naturals Body Lotion


Suave Naturals Body Lotion is a super cheap. I needed a light lotion that I can use everyday. 

I find it funny that Suave compare this lotion to Bath & Body Works.



The Lavender Vanilla smells really light. It has more of a vanilla scent than lavender. This scent is so calming that I use it before bed.

The Wild Cherry Blossom has a stronger scent but not over-powering.


As you can see from the picture, the lotion is very light-weight. It absorbs quickly when applied and it isn't greasy. The only problem I have is that it dries to be a bit sticky on my skin.

This lotion moisturizes well. It made my skin soft.

Comparing it to Bath & Body Works, this lotion seemed to be lighter than BBW's formula. Both works well in moisturizing and being absorbed by the skin. BBW isn't sticky when it dries though. Also, BBW has a stronger scent to it and the scent also lasts longer. But Suave is cheaper... way cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets