güd Body Lotion in Vanilla Home



I requested a sample of güd by Burt's Bees body lotion a few weeks back and I just got my sample yesterday. Out of the 3 scent, I got Vanilla Home.

I think something wrong with the scent, because, after I applied some of the lotion on my arms, my sister said I smelled like coconuts. Then, it made me realize that it does smell more like coconuts than it does of vanilla.



I don't like the consistency of this lotion that much. It doesn't look thick, but when I spread it on my arms, it leaves a white cast that I have to keep rubbing in til it's gone.


It also feels like it left a film coat on my arms. This lotion also made my palms sweaty, so I quickly wash it off my hands.

2 comments:

  1. I got this sample too, but in the Orange scent. I wasn't a fan of it either, it felt very heavy and not something I would ever use in the warmer months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely right Sugarsheen! I was unfortunate to have used it on a hot day. It didn't felt nice...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets