Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Essense

 

Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist is a Japanese brand. The brand specialize in hydrating skin by using hyaluronic acid. I have tried and liked their foaming cleanser. You can read my review of the Aquamoist Moisture Washing foam - here.

Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Essense is like a serum. It's looks like a clear gel because it doesn't have any fragrance and dyes. It's also alcohol, mineral and oil free.


I love this serum because it's perfect for my oily skin. I don't need a lot of moisture on my face but there are times when my skin acts weird and gets dry all of a sudden. This help provide hydration immediately without making my face oily.

I follow the instructions and only use this at night. I apply 1 or 2 pumps (depending on how dry my skin is) all over my face and I wake up to better skin. 


When I wash my face in the morning, there's a slippery feel to it, which makes me think that the essence doesn't get fully absorbed into my skin and that I'm washing some of it off. I sure hope that I'm wrong because then it would be a waste of $$$.

When my face feels extremely dry, this doesn't help to treat it. I think this is only good for everyday use and not something that could treat very dry or dry patchy skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets