NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk


I read many good reviews about the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

I got the shade 604 - Milk. From what I read, other people usually use this shade as a highlighter or as an eye shadow base. 




This eye pencil is very creamy. One swipe and it gives out the color.


I use this on my brow bone for highlighting. It works well as a highlighter for that area.

It also works well as an eye shadow base. Since this is white, it tones down my complexion on my eyelids and brings out the color of the eye shadow more. It holds powder eye shadow and makes it last longer.

I tried using it as an eyeliner for the bottom rims of my eye. They said that if you line your lower lash line, it makes your eyes look wider. I did that and it didn't look nice on me. It kind of look weird, I don't know, maybe I did it wrong.

I also use this to highlight the inner corners of my eye.

I find this shade to have a lot of uses. What else can I use it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets