Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment


What made me get this Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment is that it's in 2012 Allure's Best of Beauty Award.

This gel acne treatment has 2% salicylic acid to clear out pimples. It says to reduce swelling and redness without drying your skin. 


I needed a acne treatment that would treat and also help prevent future breakout. So, I apply this on the areas of my face where I am prone to breakouts. I use this every morning after I cleanse and tone. I'd apply a thin layer on my t-zone, spreading it evenly and letting it dry before I apply my moisturizer on top of it. Sometimes, I'd apply this on my whole face.


I have oily skin, and this didn't dry out my skin even if I apply it on my entire face. The gel absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any filmy residue so I didn't have any problem layering it with makeup on top.

Sadly, this does not work for me. I still breakout even if I use this everyday. It doesn't help shrink the size and redness of cystic acne.

What I did notice while using this is that I have lesser blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets