Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser



Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser is said to transform tired and dull skin to visibly bright and refreshed skin in just 4 uses.

The cleanser is infused with Soy and Vitamin C to dissolve skin impurities and surface skin cells.



This cleanser reminds me a lot of the Clean & Clear Pore Perfecting Cleanser I have used in the past. Both of them has the same shimmering liquid. I do not like this shimmer effect on facial cleansers. But, this Neutrogena one is better because it has less shimmers to it. Luckily, the shimmers rinses out with the water.

I like the smell of this cleanser. It smells citrusy and refreshing.

This doesn't lather up as much as I want to when massage it up on my face with my hands. When I use my Clarisonic with it, it doesn't lather up at all! One whole pump would barely have any lather..

After cleansing, my face feels very clean and tight, tight in a good way. My face feels smooth and shiny (I don't mean oily). My skin feels smoother if I use this together with my Clarisonic.

It removes dirt and oil very well. It removes most makeup.

After 4 days (Neutrogena did say it will transform your skin after only 4 uses), my skin seem to be smoother. What I like the most is that I did not break out while using this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the products works ;)
    I would like to invite you to join my giveaway and win a pair of glassses from Firmoo.com. Visit me soon! :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html

    PS: I follow contestants back :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets